The Australian World Orchestra (AWO) brings together Australia’s finest classical musicians from exceptional orchestras around the globe such as the London Symphony Orchestra, the Berlin Philharmonic, the LA Philharmonic, and Australia’s own outstanding orchestras.
Since its inaugural concert series in 2011, the AWO has firmly established its place as one of the world’s most exhilarating orchestral experiences led by some of the world’s greatest conductors.
The AWO has a vacancy for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
This is a full-time position in our Double Bay office. The role will suit a candidate who has a few years experience across a broad range of marketing channels, ideally with a focus on digital, social media and customer engagement initiatives. It is an ideal role for someone who would love to work in the Australian Arts/Not-For-Profit sector.
▪ Overall coordination, execution and evaluation of marketing campaigns and initiatives
▪ Day-to-day liaison and management of supplier relationships
▪ Coordination of the production and delivery of all digital and offline marketing materials
▪ Implementation of the content communications calendar, including content creation and publication via social media
▪ Management of the company website including updating content
▪ Management of marketing assets
▪ Digital marketing, including online tools such as Campaign Monitor, Survey Monkey etc
▪ Experience in developing, monitoring and reporting of social media campaigns
▪ General support and coordination for internal and external stakeholders as required
▪ A tertiary qualification(s) in marketing, communications, or related discipline
▪ 2-3 years experience
▪ Experience in a broad marketing role(s) that includes campaign and digital marketing coordination
▪ Digital marketing skills including the creation of social media initiatives and EDM campaigns using a variety of
▪ Experience using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
▪ Experience in WordPress for website management and maintenance
▪ Ability to develop meaningful working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
▪ A demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
▪ Flexibility with travel as necessary
▪ Exemplary time management skills
▪ An interest in classical music is not essential, but highly desirable
▪ Experience using iMovie or equivalent is not essential, but highly desirable
For more information feel free to call the office on 02 82834527
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to:
Lisa Kroon – Marketing Manager