Private Home, Wahroonga,
2.30pm 16 May, 2021
Australian World Orchestra (AWO) board member Mr Rupert Utteridge & Ms Karen Zhou will open their home to host the AWO Piano Quintet, an ensemble of Australia’s fine musicians, for a delightful Sunday afternoon performance of Schubert’s “Trout” Quintet followed by drinks & canapes at 2pm, Sunday 16th May.
Guests will enjoy a pre-concert performance with cameos from 4 talented young musicians before enjoying a stunning performance of one of the most loved pieces of chamber music, Schubert’s “Trout Quintet”. The performance will be presented by AWO co-founder Alexander Briger AO recently arrived home from Paris, ahead of rehearsals for the Australian World Orchestra’s 2021 national tour.
- Vivian Choi – piano (2003 Achiever of the Year by the Australian-Korean Cultural Council)
- Alexandra Osborne – violin (First Violin, National Symphony Orchestra, Washington USA)
- Tahlia Petrosian – viola (Gewandhaus Orchestra Leipzig)
- Rachel Siu – cello (completing her Master of Music degree at The Juilliard School with Joel Krosnick)
- Kirsty McCahon – double bass (formerly Australian Brandenburg Orchestra)
Note – whilst this performance is suitable for children, we request a minimum age of 8 years.
Please contact the organiser directly should you have any queries or special requests.